Danang International Fireworks Festival this year is scheduled to take place from June 1 to July 6 with the participation of seven teams from abroad.
Danang International Fireworks Festival this year is scheduled to take place from June 1 to July 6
According to the organising board, the teams from Italy, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Finland, the UK and China are expected to join the event.
With story-telling rivers as the theme, fireworks display this year will feature cultural and historical stories of participating countries through the metaphor of rivers.
The competition will last five nights and the two most outstanding teams will compete in the final on July 6.
A music show will be held featuring famous Vietnamese singers such as Thanh Lam, Hong Nhung, Ho Ngoc Ha and Tung Duong on the night of the final.
While a national Flashmob competition will also take place right before the final round of Danang International Fireworks Festival.
Last year, the festival was attended by teams from Poland, France, the US, Italy, Hong Kong, Sweden and Portugal. Italy were the winners.
The event in 2018 helped Danang to draw 1.58 million visitors, up 25.54% against the same period of 2017.
- Where to go this New Year's Eve in Brisbane for fireworks, festivities, and food
- Da Nang City sets stage for 2018 international fireworks festival
- FA Cup third round preview: Premier League and Championship teams join the competition
- After seven years of hiatus, New Year festivities return to Peshawar church
- Australia's men's cricket team joins cause to tackle cyber bullying
- Gujarat govt. in locust control mode; 11 central teams join the effort
- Da Nang City hosts slew of festive events
- Pakistanis ring in 2020 with fireworks and festivity
- 'Fortnite' Frozen Firework Locations to Light at Sweaty Sands, Craggy Cliffs
- Hong Kong’s New Year’s Eve fireworks scrapped over safety concerns