Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) granted new securities trading codes to 265 foreign individual and institutional investors in January.
In the month, the VSD also cancelled three trading codes of institutional investors.
Since the beginning of this year, Vietnam’s stock market has witnessed strong inflows of net foreign investment.
As of February 15, foreign investors’ net purchases reached nearly 4 trillion VND (173.1 million USD).
With the support of the foreign investment sector, the VN-Index has recovered strongly to 950 points from 860, a growth of 10 percent.-VNA
- 281 securities trading codes issued to foreign investors in September
- Securities trading codes to foreign investors on the rise
- Cumbersome Code Registration Bars Foreign Investors
- 17,000 foreign investors granted with securities trading codes
- BIDV Insurance plans 41 million share issue for foreign investors
- Foreign Investors Face Many Barriers in Entering Stock Market
- Over 18,500 foreign stock investors granted trading codes in Vietnam
- Transparency helps Vietnam banks draw foreign investors
- Real estate fertile ground for foreign investors
- Transparent incentive policies needed to lure more foreign investors into Vietnam