Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) granted new securities trading codes to 265 foreign individual and institutional investors in January. In the month, the VSD also cancelled three trading codes of institutional investors. Since the beginning of this year, Vietnam’s stock market has witnessed strong inflows of net foreign investment. As of February 15, foreign investors’ net purchases reached nearly 4 trillion VND (173.1 million USD). With the support of the foreign investment sector, the VN-Index has recovered strongly to 950 points from 860, a growth of 10 percent.-VNA
- Foreign investors interested in Vietnamese stock market
- Foreign investors remain net sellers on Hanoi Stock Exchange in 2019
- Foreign investors double-crossed by labour shortage in Vietnam?
- Opening up, reform results help Tianjin attract foreign investors
- Foreign investors, firms impressed by Tianjin's SOE reforms
- Anonymous foreign investor buys entire batch of Phu My Hung bonds
- China's foreign investment law creates golden age for foreign investors
- Foreign investors return to stocks
- Foreign investors continue to target Vietnam’s pharmaceutical industry
- U.S Ambassador Tells UK to Work ‘Day and Night’ Securing Trade Deal to ‘Strengthen Hand’ Against EU
Securities trading codes issued to 265 foreign investors in January have 189 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.