Pagham Village Hall has had 87 solar panels built on its roof after receiving a grant of just under £10,000. Philip Coleman, chairman of Pagham Village Hall Trust, said the hall has a large south-facing roof and is situated on the edge of a village with the ‘best sunshine record on the English mainland – ideal for solar power’. He added: “The trustees decided to invest some cash reserves in a sustainable energy system in order to reduce the Hall’s carbon footprint and to reduce future electricity bills and generate an income through the feed-in tariff, which is paid for exporting electricity to the grid.“The solar panels form a 23.6Kw photovoltaic system, with estimated payback within six years, based on predicted performance and feed-in tariff calculations.”Phillip said the project was researched and managed by trustee and former civil engineer John Carr after it was ‘supported by a grant of £9,879 from the Inspire Leisure Grant Fund’. He added: “The solar panels were installed by Arundel-based Trienergy Solutions Ltd at short notice in the run-up to Christmas in order to beat an end-of-year reduction in the feed-in tariff for new installations. “They achieved this with no disruption to the operation of… Read full this story
- Solar Panels Installation - Is Making a Solar Panel Cheaply Possible at Home?
- Observing the Process of Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel Installation
- Ever Think to Have Portable Solar Panels Installed in Your Home?
- How Much Does it Cost to Set Up a Solar Panel System?
- Solar Panel - Run Your Home on Solar Power
- DIY Solar Panels - Where to Place Your Homemade Solar Panels
- How to Get Ready-Made DIY Solar Panel Blueprints For Home Solar Power Generation
- How Installing Solar Panels For the Home Can Save You Money
- Can Solar Panels Save You Money?
Pagham Village Hall has 87 solar panels installed onto its roof have 305 words, post on www.bognor.co.uk at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.