The localization ratio in textile & garment industry has risen to 40-45 percent
Experts all agree that poor supporting industries are the major reason hindering Vietnam from joining global supply chains. However, this is no longer true in the textile and garment industry.
Vietnam has made a big leap in developing textile and garment supporting industries thanks to the government’s policy and enterprises’ hectic preparations for Free Trade Agreements, which set high requirements on the origin of products.
The HCMC-based Hung Xuong Chemicals has obtained Bluesign, an European certificate on environmentally friendly products and workplace safety, which is considered a solution for sustainable textile production.
- Yokel Aims for Local Shopping Search Niche
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3, designed to take on MacBook Air, goes up for pre-order (Updated)
- Samsung launches insanely wide 32:9 aspect ratio monitor with HDR and FreeSync 2
- Sine Mora EX out soon, adds local co-op, English voice-overs and more
- PRODUCT REVIEW iPhone Goes to the Movies
- Animal Crossing 100% Completion Ratio Achieved in Almost 71 Hours
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III for Xbox One Sells About 1,300 Copies in Japan; PS4 Ratio Grows Over PS3
- ‘Black Ops 2’ League Play Goes Live; Double XP Weekend
- Wall Street Goes Gaga Over GoPro
- Google Goes Local