Export leaps According to the General Department of Vietnam Customs, trade turnover between Vietnam and India in the first 11 months of 2018 reached US$9.94 billion, up 45 percent compared to a year ago. Vietnam’s exports to India reached US$6.14 billion, a year-on-year increase of 82.2 percent; meanwhile imports reached US$3.8 billion, an increase of nine percent compared to the same period in 2017. Vietnam’s key exports of machinery, equipment and spare parts to India maintained its leading position, with the export value of US$1.63 billion, an increase of 450 percent compared to a year ago, accounting for 26.55 percent of Vietnam’s total exports to that market. Exports of mobile phones and components earned US$785.75 million, a year-on-year increase of 54.4 percent; computers, electronic products and components saw an export of US$736.86 million, up 60 percent over the same period in 2017. In particular, rattan, bamboo, sedge and carpet exports surged, reaching over US$5 million, a 15-fold increase against the same period in 2017. Raw materials and fuel were Vietnam’s main imports from India to serve domestic industries. Machinery, equipment and spare parts topped the list at US$448.94 million, accounting for 11.8 percent of Vietnam’s total imports from India. Imports… Read full this story
- New Look swings to loss amid torrid trading on UK high street
- BRICS trade surges by 30% as global market influence of developing economies grows – Putin
- Business Dialogues With India, Vietnam on Eastern Economic Forum Agenda
- 1,200% Stock Surge Turns High-End Builder Into a Billionaire
- Warning to parents after surge in highly infectious Scarlet Fever: the signs to look for
- S&P says global credit outlook stable, but geopolitical risks over US-China trade war remain high
- Indian Defense Firm Opens First Office in Vietnam to Explore East Asian Market
- Gems Are Collateral Damage as India Bank Fraud Hurts Exports
- Startups Poised to Make India a Nation of Job Creators
- Trump Trade War Spurs India to Import More Oil, Drones From U.S.
India-Vietnam trade surges to unprecedented highs have 322 words, post on ven.vn at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.