IT technicians work at FPT Software Village – a tech hub run by IT group FPT Corporation at Hà Nội’s Hòa Lạc High-Tech Park. Foreign investors on Friday traded nearly 3.9 million shares of the IT giant. — Photo vozforumsViet Nam News HÀ NỘI — Foreign institutional investors traded nearly 3.9 million shares of tech firm FPT Corporation on Friday, according to the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD). Foreign investment fund VOF Investment Limited of the asset management firm VinaCapital sold more than 3.55 million FPT shares to two foreign funds – Florida Retirement System (500,000 shares) and Macquarie Bank Limited (3.05 million shares). The Australia-based fund Macquarie Bank Limited on the same day purchased 330,000 FPT shares from Forum One – VCG Partners Vietnam Fund and SHBNPP Vietnam Security Master Investment Trust. The total value of the deals was not disclosed. FPT Corporation recorded VNĐ23.2 trillion (US$996.3 million) and VNĐ3.85 trillion, respectively, in its total revenue and pre-tax profit for 2018. The earnings figures were down 47 per cent and 9 per cent from 2017’s numbers. FPT shares were listed on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange with ticker FPT. The company’s shares inched down 0.1 per cent to end… Read full this story
- Foreign investors continue to offload Masan Group stock
- Foreign investors can make use of Vietnam's trade deals
- Better days ahead for foreign investors in China
- Foreign investors grasp more control overn Vietnam’s aviation market
- Kospi ends up as foreign investors go shopping
- Quick dispute resolution system will attract foreign investors: Justice Gavai
- Letters: How will Labour fund colossal spending when foreign investors flee?
- Vingroup could raise as much as $2 billion in Vietnam's biggest share sale: sources
- Vietnamese market attractive to foreign enterprises
- Most foreign funds not massively overweight on India: Ayon Mukhopadhyay, IIFL Securities
Foreign investors exchange 3.9m FPT shares have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.