The appearance of billion-dollar project made Vietnam see soaring foreign investment inflows in the first two months of the year, with the total pledged capital of $8.47 billion, 2.5 times higher than the figure recorded during the same period of last year. Hanoi lured in the most foreign investment capital in the first two months of the year Besides, Vietnam saw a record in the disbursement of foreign-invested capital in the first two months within the past three years, with the total disbursed capital of $2.58 billion, up 9.8 per cent on-year, according to statistics published by the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s (MPI) Foreign Investment Agency. As of February 20, 2019, Vietnam granted the investment certificate to 514 newly-registered projects with the total investment capital of $2.44 billion, up 75.7 per cent from last year. Besides, there were 176 instances of capital expansion with the total investment capital of $854.8 million, up 22.1 per cent on-year. Meanwhile, 1,039 M&A deals were signed with the total investment capital of $5.17 billion, four times higher than last year’s figure and making up 61 per cent of the total foreign investment capital inflows. The manufacturing and processing sector retained its crown as… Read full this story
- Nigeria: Foreign Investment in Govt's Debt Instruments Hit $16bn
- Home/ MacroHigh-tech leads foreign direct investment growth
- Tanzania: Edible Oil Price Soars Due to Shortage
- Foreign direct investments surge to $573M in February
- Tech unicorns: will they keep soaring or are valuations fantasy?
- Zimbabwe: 'Where Are Govt's U.S.$11 Billion Deals'
- Rwanda: Royal Tour
- Uganda: Age Limit Ruling a Litmus Test for Uganda Courts
- Malaysia's Election May Not Be a Done Deal After All
- Home/ TechnologyZTE woes may prove growth opportunity
Foreign investment soars in first two months have 277 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.