During the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0), building smart cities is a trend deployed by cities around the world to solve urban problems. Recently, a number of research projects on developing the model in Vietnam have obtained initial results. However, in fact, it is necessary to develop smart city development solutions suitable for each city as well as the whole nation. Ready resources Viettel applies technology to operate and exploit the global network. The idea of building a smart city completely owned by Vietnamese people is now feasible, Deputy General Director of the Viettel Business Solutions Corporation (Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group) Vo Anh Tam affirmed. Currently, Vietnam has the full technical infrastructure and technology platform to implement the projects and Viettel can provide all necessary solutions to build a smart city for each locality, he added. Up to now, Viettel has deployed a system of monitoring centres for traffic control and public security. According to Deputy General Director Vo Anh Tam, it is a solution to manage traffic, public transport, social order and security situation in the area, through images. The image is transmitted from thousands of high-quality cameras located throughout the city. The system also receives information… Read full this story
- The Civil Rights Movement Photographer Who Was Also an F.B.I. Informant
- Rob Reiner on Trump, the media and his film, 'Shock and Awe'
- Visiting Our Past: Southside had community before renewal and integration
- Catchphrases and slogans that helped sell cars in Indianapolis
- China Transforms, and a Factory Owner Struggles to Follow
- A Game Plan for Eating Well in Atlanta
- State of the Union 2019: Read the full transcript
- Peaceful revolutionary: Can Armenia’s prisoner-turned-prime minister govern?
- Michael Cohen, North Korea, India: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
- Jerry Saltz’s 33 Rules for Being an Artist
Developing smart cities in Vietnam have 301 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.