Dam Trau Beach on Con Dao Island is one of the most beautiful on the island. (Photo: ivivu.com) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Resorts and hotels on Con Dao Island off the southern coastal province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau are hiring hundreds of employees for various positions earlier than usual this year because of the increasing number of tourists. “Tourism establishments on the island usually begin hiring personnel beginning in March, but the move began early this year,” the owner of the Duong Thuy Seafood shop said. The Poulo Condor Resort, for example, is looking for 33 new employees for 14 types of jobs, while the Sai Gon Con Dao Resort and the Six Senses Con Dao Resort are recruiting seven new staff each. Con Dao authorities offer training courses to residents, but young people often jump from job to job, a representative from Sai Gon Con Dao Resort’s recruitment department said. More employees have been accepting jobs at smaller hotels that have higher salaries, but lower bonuses, than bigger companies, causing a hiring crunch at larger properties. Many tourism establishments are also struggling to hire people from the mainland to work in restaurants and hotels. The cost of living on… Read full this story
- Hope Rising is Getting Too Big for Tyria!
- The growing crisis in technician recruitment
- Recruitment crisis deepens with acute shortage of technicians
- How to Recruit and Retain Better Mechanics in a Talent Drought
- Garages need to uphold training and recruitment drive
- Dealers urged to keep on training and recruiting
- With Measles Outbreaks on the Rise, a Concern Over the Connection to Air Travel
- Black students at USC stage a mass walkout, issue a list of 12 demands
- Small and large van sales lead LCV demand increase in April
- GM Ramps Up Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia Production To Meet Demand
Con Dao recruits more tourism personnel as demand rises have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.