VFF agrees with the proposal by coach Park Hang-seo (R) to let his first assistant Lee Young-jin (L) take charge of the U22 team at 2019 SEA Games in the Philippines later this year. (Photo: VFF) According to the announcement issued by the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) on February 23, the federation will entrust Park’s current assistant to take charge of the U22 team at the 2019 SEA Games. The decision was made after VFF’s careful consideration based on the operational plans of the national team and the U23 team in 2019, in addition to a proposal from Park. Accordingly, this year, after the Asian Cup campaign ended last January, Vietnamese football is aiming at three additional important goals, including the 2020 AFC U23 Championship qualification, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification and the 30th SEA Games. In principle, Park will lead the corresponding teams to the three tournaments. However, the schedule of the final round in 2019 at the 2022 World Cup qualifiers (national team) and the 30th SEA Games (U22 team) all fall in November, making it hard for Park to cover all the professional work if he is still in charge of both the national team and the… Read full this story
- Coach Park takes Vietnamese lessons during COVID-19 pandemic
- P.E. lesson in the living room! Body Coach Joe Wicks leads families in a free 30-minute YouTube exercise class to keep children active while schools are closed - and 806,000 households join in
- Chang'an Athletic resumes training under new coach Kim's lead amid epidemic
- Hockey Coach Harendra Singh Leads On Different Turf Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Fox Sports Detroit to air 2019 Tigers games for some reason
- Super Bowl 2013 : famous former cheerleader Stacy Keibler leads charge of celebrities at the game.
- Canada will not send Olympic team if Tokyo Games held in 2020, urges for 2021
- 6,000 to partake in ASEAN Para Games 11 in Vietnam
- Westworld Fans Are Conflicted About Season 3's Bizarre Game of Thrones Cameo
- UK game devs share concerns about the loss of community during the Covid-19 pandemic
Coach Park's assistant to lead Vietnam U22 team at 2019 SEA Games have 337 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.