A performance from the 2018 Vietnam – Japan Culture and Trade Exchange in Can Tho City. (Source: baocantho.com.vn) Can Tho (VNA) – The Mekong Delta city of Can Tho has launched a plan to promote cultural diplomacy in 2019, aiming to introduce the culture and people of Vietnam and Can Tho to the world, and call for investment to boost the city’s economy. In 2019, Can Tho will issue priority policies to attract startup organisations in the country and abroad, and overseas Vietnamese entrepreneurs to invest in economic, social and cultural projects. It will focus on information exchange with diplomatic missions, UN agencies, international organisations, and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to improve understanding of their co-operation programmes in different fields. The city’s Union of Friendship Organisations will help the city boost cooperation with international charity organisations and NGOs, such as Save the Children International, The Dariu Foundation and Alliance Anti Traffic, in supporting disadvantaged people and fighting against transnational crimes. The municipal Department of Foreign Affairs will work with agencies to host more international cultural and arts exchange programmes, as well as maintain annual programmes such as Vietnam-Japan cultural and trade exchanges, Vietnam-India cultural exchanges, and Vietnam and France cultural days. The… Read full this story
- A Gallery Owners’ Guide to Mexico City
- How to Watch DJ David Guetta's New York City Rooftop Concert
- On my radar: Tim Burgess's cultural highlights
- Not Everyone Is Fleeing New York City. These People Can’t Wait to Move In.
- Vietnam hails EU’s role in promoting multilateralism
- Ninh Thuan, Khanh Hoa provinces work to promote tourism after COVID-19
- City of Moscow revises up its coronavirus death toll for April after criticism
- Hong Kong officials say Trump 'completely wrong' to end city's special status
- HCM City fosters linkages between academia, companies
- President Ho Chi Minh’s memorial house in Ho Chi Minh City
Can Tho city promotes cultural diplomacy have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.