Good morning and welcome to the Business Breakfast live blog for Wednesday, February 8. I’m Coreena Ford and I’m running the blog today. The business team’s live blog brings you all the breaking news from across the North East, the UK and beyond – basically anything and everything from the world of business. First up this morning is results from Barratt Developments, the North East founded housebuilder which has reported a strong first half despite Brexit pressures affecting the property market in general. We also have news from Interserve and CYBG and, as usual, I’ll also include links to stories you might not have seen over the last few days too. Meanwhile, don’t forget to join our ChronicleLive business group on Facebook so you can get the latest news from our business team. And if you’d like to contribute tweet at @jnlbusiness to share your opinions, drop me a line at [email protected] or tweet me at @Scoopford or call on 0191 2016331. Key Events Jobs at risk as Your Move and Reeds Rains announce branch closures 08:35 Barratt Developments posts strong first half results 08:05 8.48 Coreena Ford Shortlist announced for 2019 Tyneside and Northumberland Business Awards Companies from around… Read full this story
- Business Basics - How To Develop A Successful Business
- Making Your Purpose Your Business Step #4 - Organizing & Developing Online Content
- Business Management Case Study; Choosing Equipment for Pressure Washing Business in the Bahamas
- 9 Principles To Live By - To Be Mentally And Emotionally Strong!
- Too Busy to Live?
- Commercial Business Loans Help to Develop Business
- Traffic Management - How Speed Bumps Could Help Your Business Save Lives
- Zhejiang apparel industry out of business innovation and the development of homogeneous competition
- Healthy Living Leads to Healthier Blood Pressure
- Get Your Business Going with Website Development and More
Business Breakfast LIVE: Barratt Developments shrugs off Brexit pressures to post strong first half results have 309 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.