|The registration area at the 2017 VIV Asia. The 2019 edition of the exhibition will take place at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC) from March 13 to 15. — Photo courtesy of organiser|
HCM CITY — VIV Asia, Asia’s top feed-to-food event covering all species and every part of the animal protein value chain, will take place from March 13 to 15 at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
The 2019 VIV Asia will have a 30 per cent increase in net display area from the previous edition and 1,250 exhibitors from 60 countries and territories.
They will include big-name global market leaders and regional as well as national players of growing importance, displaying their latest products and services for animal protein producers and processors.
In the registration page at www.vivasia.nl, visitors can book online to attend an extensive array of conferences and seminars scheduled at the 2019 VIV Asia.
Most conferences and technical seminars will be in English. One of the interesting seminars will be “Find more livestock business opportunity in Việt Nam and Indonesia” on March 14 at Nile 1, BITEC.
Ease of access will include online pre-registration at www.vivasia.nl (use code: 100011 for free ticket), which will allow visitors to enter the show through multiple entry points without wasting time in queues.
The most recent edition in 2017 attracted 40,000 professional visitors from 126 countries and regions. — VNS
- Vietnamese farm produce showcased at Ukrainian Food Expo
- Companies showcase products at furniture-design fair
- New solutions to fight African swine flu to be launched at VIV Asia
- Nestlé named UN Global Compact LEAD company
- ICAEW: Vietnam labor productivity growth highest in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam Foodexpo 2016 to showcase products from 15 countries
- Pharma and food expos open in town
- Hong Kong Food Expo 2014
- Vietnam firms join Tamil Nadu food expo in India
- VCCI to Lead Business Delegation to Busan Int’l Food Expo 2015, RoK