Speaking at the event, Director of the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE) Dang Duc Anh said the program will continue to support disadvantaged localities to increase their vaccination rate through improving the capacity of medical staff, and making it easier for the people to access the expanded immunization service. In 2019, the NIHE will promote communication campaigns to raise public awareness of the benefits of full vaccination, and additional vaccination shots so that people can actively take their children to fully vaccinate on schedule. It will also focus on popularize knowledge about monitoring and taking care of children after vaccination in the community, Anh said. Photo: nld.com.vn The conference heard that 2018 was the 18th year that Vietnam had successfully protected its goal to eliminate polio, and the 13th year the country had maintained the achievement of removing neonatal tetanus nationwide. Measles outbreaks were controlled, while the number of rubella was low in the year. The institute has successfully implemented a new vaccine called inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) into the program under the support of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI). Since September 2018, the IPV has been used at all health stations of communes and wards…. Read full this story
- Creepy Older Brand Clearly Targeting Female 18-To-24-Year-Olds
- The ‘Hacktivist’ Group Anonymous Targets Cleveland Police After 12-Year-Old’s Death
- 'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'
- Texas Man Fined Less Than $600 for Assaulting 8-Year-Old Black Child
- 7-Year-Old Girl Who Survived Alleged Drunk Driving Crash, Killed While Crossing I-94 In Search of Help
- Mother reveals how her seven-year-old son DROWNED after slipping into a pool when she turned her back for a moment - as she warns other parents to always be 'vigilant'
- Police Officer Roy Oliver Fired for Fatally Shooting 15-Year-Old Jordan Edwards
- 113-Year-Old Ohio Woman Is the Oldest Living Person in US
- 7-Year-Old Florida Boy Escorted Away in Handcuffs After Allegedly Punching Teacher
- 2-Year-Old Chicago Boy Fatally Shot While Riding in Car
Vietnam targets vaccination rate of 95 percent for under-one-year-old children have 339 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.