|A foreign passenger checks in at a VietJet in HCM City. — VNS Photo|
HCM CITY — VietJet is providing passengers with 1.8 million super-saving tickets priced only from zero đồng from now to Friday on www.vietjetair.com.
As part of its promotion campaign ‘Love connection – Fly for love’, the budget airline is offering discounted airfares from noon to 2pm for all domestic routes.
The flight period is from January 14 to December 31, 2019.
Last week, the airline also gave away a million discounted tickets on all international routes to South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar and Cambodia.
With a network comprising 39 domestic routes and 66 international routes, VietJet operates more than 385 flights daily, carrying more than 65 million passengers to date. — VNS
- Verizon renegotiates deal to buy Yahoo to the tune of a $350 million discount
- Amazon is now offering Prime discounts for people with Medicaid
- Toyota offers big discounts on slow-selling RAV4 EV
- Dell's big Presidents' Day sale offers steep discounts
- Steam’s annual Holiday Sale is now offering deep discounts until January 2
- Black Friday deal: LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 offered at discounted prices by Expansys
- Verizon intros "Up" reward program, teams up with Lady Gaga to offer special concert tickets
- Louis C.K. sells $4.5 million in tickets in 45 hours via his website
- [email protected] Pumps Another $40 Million into Tickets.com
- Uber's app is about to offer public-transit tickets — here's how to use the service