The 49th meeting of the ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) opened in Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province, on January 14, officially opening a series of activities within the framework of the ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) 2019 hosted by the northern province from January 14 to 18. The 49th meeting of ASEAN NTOs officially kick-starts a series of events within the framework of the ASEAN Tourism Forum 2019 in Quang Ninh. (Photo: baoquangninh.com.vn) The meeting attracted the participation of over 200 delegates and leaders from ASEAN NTOs and partner countries. Speaking at the opening, General Director of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism Nguyen Trung Khanh emphasised that tourism is the motivation and inevitable development trend of not only the ASEAN member states but also the whole world. In particular, tourism has contributed positively to the socio-economic development of Asia. Therefore, promoting tourism development among ASEAN is to increase the exchange and understanding of culture and politics, Khanh said, adding that it would help promote opportunities for bilateral and multilateral tourism cooperation among ASEAN countries, as well as with the world, in addition to preserving and promoting the unique cultural values of each country, aimed at sustainable tourism. The 49th… Read full this story
- Start a Home Daycare - How My Aunt Started a Successful Home Daycare and How You Can Too
- Our Top Ten Tips for Holding Your Audience's Attention During a Meeting
- Medical Tourism - Get Quality Cure
- Metabolism Jump Start Tips - 10 Ways to Increase Your Metabolism Naturally and Easily
- Start a Lawn Care Mowing Business - Market Research
- How Medical Tourism is Changing Surrogacy Options
- So You Want to Join a Start-up MLM?
- Meeting Like Enthusiasts From Paintball Forums
- Simple Methods to Kick-Start Your Exercise Routine and Make it a Habit
- Kick Start Your Metabolism
Quang Ninh: Regional tourism organisations’ meeting kicks starts ASEAN Tourism Forum 2019 have 299 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.