Source: Focus Information Agency Smolyan. The situation in the village of Mugla is an emergency, the road from Smolyan remains closed, Mayor Daniela Kubinska told Focus Radio. She said there was no one ill or frozen. “We have no electricity for the fourth day now. We expect bread, food and medicine deliveries. Local people are accustomed to it, as such things happen every winter, they have a good stock of most food products, but the bread is over, as the last delivery was a week ago,” Kubinska explained. They have been told that at least the power supply will be restored by the end of the day. “There is over 50 cm of snow in the village, up to 2 m above it, there are fallen trees, mud, as well as avalanches that fall on the road, making it impassable. It’s not the first time, this happens every winter, but let’s hope for the power to quickly resume and the road be reopened so that people calm down,” she added. There are 110 people in the village, mostly elderly. © 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!
- New at the NYS Fair: First-ever Latino Village to offer food, music and culture
- Electric bike crackdown spurs delivery worker concern
- Global Glucosamine Market (Health Food, Medicine, Cosmetics & Other) 2018 Analysis and Forecast to 2023 Research Report
- Venezuelans rush into Colombia to buy food, medicine after authorities briefly open border
- Long Island grandma expecting toy plane delivery accidentally receives sniper rifle
- The Daily News Guide to St. Patrick's Day: The most authentic food, brews and pieces of Irish history in NYC
- EXCLUSIVE: Mayor de Blasio can expect more defections before 2017 campaign starts: ‘Go now or stay through reelection’
- Jersey City mayor Fulop, wife Jacyln expecting baby boy
- Mayor de Blasio never expected free web kiosks to be used for porn
- Veterans Day discounted or free food specials
Mugla mayor: Four days the village has no electricity, expects food and medicine deliveries have 317 words, post on www.focus-fen.net at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.