Opening the event, Assistant Foreign Minister Pham Sao Mai said the program was a chance for diplomats to gain an insight into Vietnam and seek partners to promote political, diplomatic, economic and cultural relations with the country. It was also an occasion for new ambassadors to connect with representatives of local ministries, sectors, organizations and enterprises, Mai said. Assistant Foreign Minister Pham Sao Mai addresses the “Learning about Vietnam” program. Photo: baoquocte.vn The official added this year’s “Learning about Vietnam” program was organized near the Lunar New Year – the biggest traditional festival – with a view to introducing international friends the history, culture, land and people of Vietnam, its economy and the country’s investment, trade and tourism promotion priorities. The participants also had a closer look at Vietnam’s political system and the apparatus, functions and tasks of the Foreign Ministry. Some ambassadors who have been in the country for a long time also shared their working experiences. During the program, the participants visited Tuan Chau Hanoi eco-tourism complex in Quoc Oai district of the capital city to learn about the local cuisine and culture. First held in May 2015, the annual “Learning about Vietnam” program has received strong support… Read full this story
- U.S. Envoy Arrives in North Korea to Prepare for 2nd Trump-Kim Summit
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Translate Trump to a Wary World
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Clean Up Trump’s Messes
- Fact check: False statements on Russia from the Trump team
- The Ivanka Fund
- Trump and Kim: an opportunity for peace or high-stakes ego trip?
- Inside Trump's Hanoi heartbreak: A long road to nowhere
- When The Commander in Chief Is ‘Unfit,’ What’s a General to Do? Jim Mattis’ Resignation Was Just a Beginning.
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 23, 2018
- Investing in resource-rich North Korea seems like a good idea — but businesses find there’s a catch
“Learning about Vietnam” program held for foreign diplomats have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.