Washington (CNN)Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not attend scheduled talks in the upcoming weeks in Los Angeles and New York, following her surgery in December, after she missed Supreme Court arguments earlier this month, the event hosts said.
CNN’s Erica Hill and Ariane de Vogue contributed to this report.
- ‘Rest in Power’: Kate McKinnon honours Ruth Bader Ginsburg with silent tribute during SNL premiere
- Gloria Steinem Just Got Her Rap Name In Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Chambers. It’s GLOWSTICK
- The Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'Dissent Collar' will be sold again at Banana Republic
- How Ruth Bader Ginsburg Beat Back 'Manterrupting' at the Supreme Court
- The Memo: Trump's justices look set to restrict abortion
- Roe Is Radical. The Conservative Justices Aiming to Overturn It Are Not.
- Democrats ‘plan court-packing bill to add FOUR more justices to conservative-leaning Supreme Court’
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett? Supreme Court justice’s relationship with People of Praise explained
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett Hears Her First Supreme Court Argument
- Chuck Schumer Says Ginsburg Is ‘Turning Over In Her Grave Up In Heaven’ Over Barrett Pick
- Justices Limit the Use of Race in School Plans for Integration
- Chief Justice John Roberts is at the epicenter of an abortion dispute before the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court to hear landmark abortion case this week
- What's that you smell in the Supreme Court?
- Barrett’s Record: A Conservative Who Would Push the Supreme Court to the Right
- Supreme Court set to take up all-or-nothing abortion fight
- Roe v. Wade nearly fell 30 years ago. Can it survive again?
- The Court’s New Conservative Bloc Uses COVID to Go Full Christian Nationalist
- Barrett’s Testimony Is a Deft Mix of Expertise and Evasion
- Supreme Court abortion hearing raises questions for senators
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancels 2 upcoming events have 534 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.