HEY, Charlotte! How are things going with Josh (Ritchie, 24, Ex On The Beach and Love Island star)?
I really love him. We’d like to move in together this year. That’s the big step we’re going to take.
Then next year we’d like to go travelling and if he wanted to propose then that would be brilliant.
Are you thinking about marriage?
It would be so nice to know that someone wants to marry me so badly they’ve thrown it all down on the line.
I want to have that feeling. It’s always me forcing them into love and into a relationship.
I need to know there’s one thing he’s doing on his own!
What do you think you would be doing now if it wasn’t for Geordie Shore?
I did want to go to uni to do criminology and become a youth offending officer.
I wanted to rehabilitate naughty children.
It’s more of a social thing, you don’t need to be massively intelligent to help someone.
I think I would have done good with that.
What do you regret most about being on that show?
The whole of my TV history is one big cringe-fest.
It’s not the best of times. But what funny memories!
I could sit here and tell you the craziest stories all day and I think that’s the best thing to be able to do.
The art of conversation and socialising is disappearing because people are constantly stuck on their phones – they aren’t going out and doing things.
I can tell an absurd story and get a roomful of people to put their phones down.
In this age of tech that counts for something.
How are you finding filming your own reality series The Charlotte Show?
It’s so amazing and surreal that I’ve got my own show. But it’s really, really hard.
It’s filmed over three months and the cameras are constant – from the minute I wake up to the moment I go to bed.
There’s a lot of pressure because I haven’t got a baby and I’m not pregnant.
Everyone gets a show when they’re pregnant – Billie and Sammy [Faiers], Binky [Felstead], Ferne [McCann].
But I don’t have that, it’s just me, so there’s always a lot of pressure.
Is there enough going on? Luckily there always is.
- Charlotte dreams of being a travel blogger and chatted to our photographer about cameras.
- She never drinks tea or coffee – even green tea makes her jittery.
- She scoured our location for a neon sign to buy for her home.
You’ve also got the new series of Just Tattoo Of Us coming up…
I’m actually really excited – this is going to be the best series yet. My parents are on it!
It’s just so different and there are nice tattoos this time around. There are better stories and so many different hosts.
Finally, do you ever get The Fear after a night out?
Do you know what? I never get it.
A cosy teddy fleece duvet is receiving rave reviews & it’s in the sale for £15
Mum gives birth to dying baby so she could donate her organs to save others
Mia, Grace and Amelia among WORST baby names, according to Mumsnet users
Dad creates app that locks your kid’s phone until they answer your text
My 4-year-old’s tummy ache turned out to be stage 4 cancer
Mum makes hard water-stained kettle look brand new with two-ingredient trick
I have been so drunk on TV and have probably done the worst you can possibly do in front of the whole of the world.
I don’t know what I could be scared of in the morning because I’ve done it all!
If I p**sed myself in a club I actually wouldn’t have the fear because that’s just the norm!
- Watch The Charlotte Show, Wednesday January 30, 9pm, MTV
- Thanks to Gods Own Junkyard
- Charlotte Crosby's rise to fame - from Geordie Shore to The Charlotte Show, her boyfriends and relationships, surgery and net worth
- I’m A Celeb star Charlotte Crosby strips naked on Instagram to flaunt giant tattoo
- Charlotte Crosby urges fans to buy her old fitness DVD to cure coronavirus boredom
- Charlotte Crosby teases a glimpse of her toned abs in a cropped black top and purple gym leggings as she enjoys an isolated jog in Newcastle
- MTV Orders Fast-Turnaround Digital Gameshow Hosted Remotely by Charlotte Crosby
- Charlotte Crosby 'finds love with new man' after I'm A Celebrity romance
- Impressionist Steff Todd's take on Gemma Collins, Charlotte Crosby and Kardashians in lockdown
- 'I've given up everything for it': James Martin, 47, admits missing out on marriage and kids is 'the biggest low of his career'... as chef admits quitting Saturday Kitchen improved his mental health
- How coronavirus cancelled our wedding: She had bought the dress and planned the party, but her marriage plans are now in ashes. Worse, her intended has cancer. Yet, in this moving piece, SUE REID still finds plenty to laugh about
- We don’t have the societal pressure to have kids: Anita Hassanandani
- DailyMailTV EXCLUSIVE: Sharon Osbourne says 'we need some funny' right about now as she dishes about hosting The Talk from home and quarantining with husband Ozzy
- Westworld Season 3 Episode 4 recap: The Man in Black returns as Dolores continues to put her master plan in motion
- Tense talk? AFL star Kieren Jack and fiancée Charlotte Goodlet seem to have an intense conversation over lunch as they both appear deep in thought while sharing food
- Prince William talks being kept awake by Prince George and Princess Charlotte
- Michelle Keegan appears live from her and Mark Wright’s bedroom on This Morning in coronavirus isolation with her dogs
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan told the new Georgian-style mega mansion with gym and swimming pool they plan to build in Essex should have boxes for BATS
- CNN anchor Don Lemon breaks down in tears live on air while discussing friend and fellow host Chris Cuomo's coronavirus diagnosis
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Guidance on masks is coming
- Kate Garraway and Derek Draper had been planning second wedding before coronavirus hell
- Jamie Oliver's son River makes unexpected live TV appearance on This Morning
Just Tattoo Of Us host Charlotte Crosby talks marriage plans, kids and the morning after have 1072 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.