Looking for a dose of instant sunshine to help you through the winter? This latest deal out of Italy could be just the warm jolt of vitamin D you need. As of right now, you can buy a house on southern Italy’s beautiful island of Sicily for less than the cost of an espresso. Sambuca, a hilltop town with views over the Mediterranean island and nearby beaches, has placed dozens of dwellings on the market for €1, or just over a dollar. The deal is aimed at reviving a community that, like many other rural spots in Italy, has suffered from depopulation in recent years as residents move to bigger cities. It’s not the first Italian town to lure in outsiders with tempting offers but, say local officials, Sambuca is scrapping red tape to make sure anyone interested can more or less make their purchase right away. “As opposed to other towns that have merely done this for propaganda, this city hall owns all €1 houses on sale,” says Giuseppe Cacioppo, Sambuca’s deputy mayor and tourist councilor. “We’re not intermediaries who liaise between old and new owners. You want that house, you’ll get it no time.” City of Splendor But… Read full this story
- Ilkeston Town aim to extend home run in double-header
- Selling Home Toronto
- Does Home Staging really sell homes?
- Italian town bans Google Maps after too many people get lost
- Nahan - a small town in Himachal Pradesh home to numerous legends and holy temples
- Buying and selling homes made easy with Realtor In Redlands California
- Why Allow Repossession when you can Sell Homes for Cash?
- Town centre's 80 home care village given green light
- Trying to sell your home? Homeowners have to shave an average of £8,000 off asking prices to get properties sold
- HOME STAGING For a Quick Sell
Italian town of Sambuca in Sicily sells homes for a dollar have 310 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.