Brand: Huawei Huawei Mate 20 Pro Kirin 980 SoC, 4,200mAh battery, 6.39-inch Full HD+ display, 40MP triple camera setup with Leica lens, reverse wireless charging Rs 69,990 4.5/5The launch event of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro last year was straightforward—it was a jab at Apple’s newest iPhones and accessories. If Apple has the A12 Bionic chipset, Huawei has the Kirin 980. If the iPhone XS has 4GB of RAM, the Mate 20 Pro has 8GB of it. If the iPhone has two cameras at the back with advanced AR capabilities, the Mate 20 Pro has three of them capable of doing portrait videos in real time. If the iPhone has a 4G LTE antenna capable of download speeds of 1024Mbps, the Mate 20 Pro has one capable of 1400Mbps.In short, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is a glass body Swiss army. But here’s the thing—would you ever use every single bit of what the Mate 20 Pro has to offer? To answer that, I used the Mate 20 Pro for more than a month, and here’s what I have found out:DesignSamsung Galaxy S9, thanks to the use of 3D curved glass. But its stunning dual tone… Read full this story
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro gets DC dimming feature with new update
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro starts getting EMUI 10 update
- Sanga Tamizhan Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Vijay Sethupathi Starrer
- Huawei Mate 30 camera specifications revealed ahead of official launch
- Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro to launch on September 19, design 'revealed'
- Huawei Mate 30 could launch without Google’s Android operating system
- Huawei Mate 30 series launch on September 19: Huawei GT 2, Huawei TV expected as well
- Huawei P30 Pro review, 3 months later: The best phone I have ever used
- Huawei launches its iPhone killer: Mate 20 boasts THREE cameras (and you can even use it to charge your friend's phones)
- Huawei Mate 30 series to feature 25W wireless charging: Report
Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Here’s what living with this phone for a month feels like have 316 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.