An Indonesian man has been found dead at a building in the central city of Danang.
According to Danang police, the victim was identified as Sjahrial Hery, 62, from Indonesia.
The building where the Indonesian man was found dead
On the evening of January 13, a woman who came to a room on the 12th floor of the building on Bach Dang Street for cleaning work found the man dead on the bathroom floor.
The building is mostly leased to foreigners.
The woman was shocked and informed other people in the building. After that, the police came to the scene.
Sjahrial Hery was director of a company that specialised in wood products.
A staff member of the company said that Sjahrial Hery used to go to hospital for medical checks recently.
Quach Van Dung, head of the city’s Criminal Police Board, the case has been reported to the Indonesian Consulate General in Danang.
The cause of death is still under investigation.
- 43-hour rescue ends after 36 dead in building collapse in Cambodia
- At least 15 dead in Pakistan mosque suicide bombing
- Here’s a Report Card for President Trump’s First Foreign Trip
- Vietnam’s six large-scale foreign pharmaceutical firms
- Vietnam approves Japan’s proposal to open consular office in Danang
- Foreign home hunters go high-end
- Leaders extend sympathies over Cambodia building collapse
- 1 dead, 8 injured after roof of building collapses in Delhi
- One dead after strong quake strikes near Indonesia’s Ambon
- 36 dead, 23 rescued from collapsed building in Cambodia