Coronation Street actress Tina O’Brien posted an emotional message on social media this week while taking part in the viral ten-year challenge. Reflecting on the past decade, Tina wrote about the difficulties she faced as a new mum, following the birth of her daughter Scarlett, now ten. The star revealed that she had struggled with post-natal depression, and at times worried about how she would pay the bills. Tina went on to say that she is now in a “wonderful place”, and has adored watching Scarlett grow into a “beautiful, kind little girl,” as well as going on to welcome a son, Beau, in 2014, with husband Adam Crofts.
Tina O’Brien and her daughter Scarlett, ten
It is safe to say that 2017 was one of the best years of Tina’s life, as she married Adam on New Year’s Eve. The 35-year-old tied the knot in a low-key ceremony, and invited several of her fellow soap stars to her nuptials at a boutique hotel in Manchester, including her on-screen mum Helen Worth and on-screen brother Jack P. Shepherd, who arrived with his girlfriend Hanni Treweek. Other co-stars included Lucy Fallon, who plays Tina’s on-screen daughter Bethany Platt. Ahead of the wedding, Tina enjoyed a hen do in Tenerife with a group of friends.
Tina was praised for her honest words in a heartfelt Instagram post
Tina and Adam have been engaged since May 2016 following a five-year relationship, and Adam gets on well with Tina’s ex, Ryan Thomas, who she shares Scarlett with. Tina opened up about Adam and Ryan’s relationship to The Sun, saying: “It’s taken a lot of years and a lot of biting my tongue. Seriously, though, it’s mainly down to Adam and Ryan. It helps that everyone has moved on and is in a happy place. For the sake of Scarlett, it has been well worth preserving our relationship and choosing our battles.”
Ryan has a close relationship with Scarlett – who splits her time between her parents -and he often shares sweet videos of the pair on social media. Scarlett is taking after her parents’ love for performing, and is often seen singing and dancing. She also made her modelling debut for Bohoo Kids in 2016, and looked adorable dressed in the brand’s latest designs.
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Ryan Thomas' daughter sends sweet message of support after Roxanne Pallett row
- Lucy Mecklenburgh marvels at going '24 hours without being sick' while flaunting her bump in a sports bra as she continues to stay silent over Tina O'Brien's 'fuming' cryptic posts
- Dad who covered whole face with tattoos is 'fed up with people mocking me'
- Man jailed for murdering his boss and writing ‘Bully’ over her face
- Dancing On Ice: Caprice, 47, is the FINAL star confirmed for the 2020 series... as the actress confidently says she has 'no nerves'
- Obama Was More Aware of Racism Than We Saw
- Here's who's rumoured to be going into Celebrity Big Brother 2018
- Fantasy's Widow: The Fight Over The Legacy Of Dungeons & Dragons
- Fire union chief blasts 'back-to-front' Grenfell report for probing rescue teams BEFORE those behind cladding and safety - as ex-fireman MP says 'every firefighter will feel guilty today'
- Fantasy's Widow: The Fight Over The Legacy Of
- From the horrific rape of a two-year-old girl in Tennant Creek to a mass murder-suicide and needles in strawberries: The stories of 2018 that rocked Australia
- The Podemos revolution: how a small group of radical academics changed European politics
- 'A reckoning for our species': the philosopher prophet of the Anthropocene
- My baby died. Please ask me his name
- 'I Am Awesome': How a Millennial Built a Fentanyl Empire
- The Drama of Conflict
- Rae Carruth, The Women Who Loved Him, And The One He Wanted Dead
- 'You're with your babies in the sky': Sister reads heartbreaking poem at funeral of mother who died 20 months after petrol bomb attack that killed her four children as she is laid to rest next to her family
- A mysterious lever can reset the world. Do you pull it?
- Everything coming to Netflix in October 2019
Coronation Street's Tina O'Brien pens emotional message about the struggles she faced after daughter's birth have 1005 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.