27 most popular Vietnamese trademarks in 2019 announced Representatives from most popular Vietnamese trademarks in 2019 receive their awards at the event The Sai Gon Giai Phong (Liberated Sai Gon) newspaper hosted a ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City on January 26 to honour 27 most popular Vietnamese brand names in 2019 selected by its readers. The awarded firms operate in various fields – services, tourism, trading, and real estate, including food producers Vissan, Nutifood, and Vinh Thanh Dat, supermarkets Co.opmart and Big C, tour operators Saigontourist and Ben Thanh tourist, and Vietnam Airlines. Meanwhile, 18 brand names that have won the award for many consecutive years received the “Golden Brand Name” prize. Nguyen Tan Phong, the newspaper’s editor-in-chief, said the voting has been conducted under transparent and strict standards Le Thanh Liem, deputy chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee, said the local authorities always value the enterprises’ role in contribution to the city’s growth. Organised since 2006 in response to the “Vietnamese people prioritise Vietnamese goods” campaign, the annual event aims to encourage businesses to build prestigious, high-quality Vietnamese brand names and to build a consumption culture among Vietnamese people. Master plan needed to develop shrimp farming Shrimp… Read full this story
- Bay Briefing: Why 200 pro hockey players are sitting out the season
- Silicon Valley Seems To Love Burying Conservative News
- Four firms accused of mislabeling exports to bypass high U.S. tariffs
- US manufacturing activity falls to lowest level in decade
- Time Warner shares surge on Fox bid; UK pay growth slumps to record low - business live
- The Hardest-Working Show in Show Business
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Deleted Post-Credit Scene Revealed
- Trump takes historic walk from the DMZ into North Korean territory as he meets Kim Jong-un, who hails him as 'courageous' - and the president invites dictator to visit the U.S. and announces resumption of 'concrete negotiations'
- Has eastern European immigration fuelled a crime wave in Britain?
- The rise and fall of Rachida Dati
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/1 have 329 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.