MoIT celebrates soaring export turnover in 2018 The $245 billion in total export turnover and 29 export categories exceeding the $1 billion threshold are touted as a major success for the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT). The rosy export picture was highlighted as one of the achievements of the MoIT in 2018 at the review meeting held on January 17. Notably, last year, Vietnam’s total export turnover reached $245 billion, up 13.8 per cent on-year and exceeding the target set by the National Assembly and the government. 29 goods categories reached $1 billion in turnover, with five categories hitting $5 billion and five others $10 billion. Vietnam’s export markets expanded and now Vietnamese goods are present in almost all markets of the world. Numerous goods categories have set a solid foothold in key markets, including Europe, the US, Japan, and Australia. Especially, Vietnam saw an increase in export turnover in markets it signed free trade agreements (FTAs) with, including an increase of 23.2 per cent in South Korea, 13.7 per cent in the ASEAN, and 12.9 per cent in Japan. In addition, the export turnover of local companies also increased and even exceeded the turnover of foreign-invested companies…. Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- British fisherman, 23, died after being bitten by a sea snake while working on an Australian trawler, inquest hears
- Team National Network Marketing Business Tip #23
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself When Selling Your Business
- PR For Your Small Business - Get Your PR Working
- Small Business - When Government Stacks the Deck Against You
- 7 Point Checklist for Starting Your Craft Business
- Selling Your Business - More Than a Price Tag
- International Business Development - 7 Initial Market Research Ideas
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/1 have 287 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.