Hanoi 3rd in JLL’s City Momentum Index The Asia-Pacific is home to 19 of the top 20 cities on the sixth City Momentum Index published by JLL, highlighting the continuing shift of fast urban growth from the West to the East. Overall, Indian and Chinese cities dominate the rankings, accounting for three quarters of the top 20. Leading the pack are Bengaluru and Hyderabad in India, with Hanoi third. “Asia continues to show strong momentum, with cities that are successfully expanding their innovation economy punching above their weight in terms of attracting capital, companies, and people,” said Mr. Jeremy Kelly, Director of Global Research at JLL. “It’s clear that the tech sector is a key driver of both real estate and economic momentum – driven by large technology firms as well as dynamic startups in cities like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ho Chi Minh City and Shenzhen.” Although the global economic cycle is in its late stages, there are still many cities in the world where real estate and economic growth continue to be robust. But while strong growth brings opportunities for economic and social development, it also brings challenges that cities must address to ensure short-term growth transitions into long-term momentum…. Read full this story
- News Briefs: Still time to visit Winter Wonderland
- AP News in Brief 07-03-18
- Bank opening 200 branches, aiming Rs 170000 Cr business in 2018-19: Parvez Ahmed
- Supreme Court, Brexit, Thailand: Your Monday Evening Briefing
- Thai Rescue, Boris Johnson, World Cup: Your Tuesday Briefing
- Brett Kavanaugh, Immigration, World Cup: Your Tuesday Briefing
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/1
- Water companies 'have damaged trust'
- GSK director sued over US opioid crisis
- Campbell Community briefs: Call for Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee members
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/1 have 283 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.