The Hanoitimes – Vietnam are now on the brink of winning the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 trophy after gaining a significant advantage through away goals from a 2-2 draw in the first leg. Vietnam will host Malaysia in the second leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 final at the My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi today [December 15] with a slight upper hand after the first leg at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on December 11. The Vietnamese team at a match. Photo: 24h.com.vn Vietnam are now on the brink of winning the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 trophy after gaining a significant advantage through away goals from a 2-2 draw in the first leg in the context that nearly millions of Malaysian fans cheered the home side. Will the Golden Dragons (the Vietnamese team) make the second victory after the first cup they won a decade ago? Big support Today, the team will have the comfort of playing in front of their own fans at the sprawling My Dinh National Stadium. Fans are expected to fill up the 40,000-seat My Dinh stadium in the final match. Hours before the match, which will start at 19:30,… Read full this story
- Steven Gerrard hailed for Rangers changes but boss 'must win trophies'
- Detroit City FC wins inaugural NPSL Members Cup
- Authors Olga Tokarczuk & Peter Handke win Nobel Literature Prize after 2018 #MeToo scandal
- Doan Nguyen Duc the quiet hero of Vietnam’s football
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Competitions for pho makers, brands launched ahead of Vietnam’s Day of Pho
- The History Behind the Names of the World Cup of Soccer Trophy
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Vietnam extend unbeaten run with 3-1 win over Indonesia
- Maruti Suzuki calls back 52686 units of Swift, Baleno to replace brake vacuum hose
Will Vietnam win trophy at AFF Suzuki Cup 2018? have 300 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.