“I have recently felt like I could have a better grasp on things mentally”, he said. “His attempt to do so is a private matter, which we intend to respect”.
Gordon went on to thank coach Bill Belichick and team owner Robert Kraft and his fans.
The announcement came amid multiple reports that Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement under the NFL’s drug policy. The troubled ex-Browns wideout, now with the New England Patriots, has left the Patriots to seek treatment for ongoing mental health issues.
NFL Network first reported that Gordon could be suspended.
The Patriots have restricted his media availabilities to once per week and following games, while also limiting reporters to a handful of questions during those sessions.
Gordon was available to the Patriots because the Browns ran out of patience with him earlier this season.
And even if this is the end for Gordon in a Patriots uniform, the team should do everything it can to get him help. So, it looks like Gordon plans on going completely off the grid.
The Patriots’ offensive and overall potential this season certainly lessens without Gordon. With the Patriots, he had 40 catches for 720 yards and three touchdowns in 11 games. But it’s not as if they were tearing up the field over the last six quarters with the talented wideout.
The 12 games he played for the P ats is the most he’s played in one season since 2013, his second year in the league, when he played in 14 contests.
20 December 2018
The 38-year-old stars in a new ad for the AI assistant, in which he is yet again home all alone on Christmas. Google calls the new holiday film it cooked up ” Home Alone Again with Google Assistant “.20 December 2018
The statement by Xi came as the Asian country, which has become one of the leading economies the world today, is stuck in a trade war with the United States .20 December 2018
The comments upset Canada, which warned the United States against politicizing extradition cases. Chinese state media spoke of an investigation because of a threat to “national security”.
20 December 2018
Paired with an earlier delay due to unfavorable upper-level winds, the slowdown pushed the rocket past its launch window. The Air Force has already awarded SpaceX with contracts for two more GPS III satellite launches.20 December 2018
Russian Federation has previously accused the USA of violating the treaty by installing a missile shield in Eastern Europe. He also warned that the lowering of thresholds relating to nuclear capability “could really lead us to catastrophe”.20 December 2018
To be more clear, Windows Sandbox is a lightweight desktop environment for safely running applications in isolation. From your main computer (host) copy the executable file and paste it inside the Windows Sandbox environment.
20 December 2018
The small-cap Russell 2000 index confirmed a bear market, having fallen more than 20 percent from its August 31 closing high. Both major oil benchmarks have dropped to 15-month lows on the day, as fears of market oversupply help subdue the commodity.20 December 2018
Facebook has reportedly already produced “reams of documents” in response to the attorney general’s investigation, officials said. Depending on how they turn out, the lawsuits and government probes could cost Facebook billions of dollars more in penalties.19 December 2018
On Tuesday, the United Kingdom government said 3,500 troops will be on standby to help with any potential Brexit disruption.
20 December 2018
The new immigration and borders system will be implemented in a phased approach from 2021, the interior ministry said. The white paper published Wednesday contains proposals for the future relationship with the bloc.20 December 2018
Newlyweds Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas hosted a wedding reception in Mumbai’s JW Marriott on Wednesday. The couple will be hosting a second reception on December 20 for their Bollywood friends.19 December 2018
The new defense guidelines also call for a special unit responsible for protecting the country against cyberattacks and electronic warfare.
- Which NFL teams may be willing to trade down with the Patriots?
- What you need to know about Tom Brady’s status with the Patriots
- Josh Allen wants you to know he's not who you might think he is
- The Josh Allen explanation tour will continue, this time with his new Bills teammates
- Kolton Miller leading the way in Patriots’ mock draft consensus
- 3 things to know about the Patriots’ Nick Caserio
- Here's everything Jimmy Garoppolo's 49ers contract reportedly prohibits him from doing
- Mock Draft 4.0: Cowboys taking a linebacker; Josh Allen No. 1 overall to Browns
- 6 quarterbacks the Patriots could draft to back up Tom Brady
- Burning draft questions answered, including why Josh Allen can be happy he fell to No. 7
- New England Patriots analysis: What was behind the unexpected strategy in 2018 NFL Draft?
- NFL rumors Josh Allen Patriots Browns latest: Pats to move up?
- NFL draft: Patriots busy making trades
- Time for Josh Rosen’s true personality to shine as QB’s NFL career approaches
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Josh Rosen too rich, too smart for the NFL
- Draft shows Patriots place emphasis on future
- Patriots considered trading up to No. 2 to get Baker Mayfield
- Mailbag: A look at the Patriots’ draft day plans, Tom Brady’s successor, and Celtics playoff predictions
- NFL mock draft roundup: Who experts are saying the Patriots will pick
- NFL Draft Grades Patriots make odd picks
What’s Next For Patriots Off, On Field After Josh Gordon’s Reported Ban? have 1008 words, post on upbeacon.net at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.