Vietnamese footballers celebrated the first and also the only score of the match. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam held the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup trophy again after 10 years after beating Malaysia 1-0 in the second-leg final of the tournament that took place at My Dinh National Stadium, Hanoi, on December 15 night. Nguyen Anh Duc heated up the atmosphere at the stadium and outside when he scored from a wonderful volley inside the box in the sixth minute. Earlier, Tran Dinh Trong was fouled right in the beginning of the match. Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Van Lam received a yellow card after a clash with Malaysian forward Zaquan Adha in the eighth minute. In the tenth minute, Malaysia’s Mohamadou Sumareh took a backheel shot but it did not go in. Nguyen Trong Hoang received a yellow card for fouling a Malaysia player in the sixteenth minute. Tran Dinh Trong got a yellow card, a third for Vietnam three minutes later. The 44th minute marked an excellent save from Dang Van Lam as he blocked a shot from outside the box of a Malaysia player. The score was maintained until the end of the first half. Nguyen Anh Duc… Read full this story
- Blues break 52-year drought, win first Stanley Cup
- Photos: Blues beat Bruins 4-1 in Game 7 to win first Stanley Cup
- Who will win the Stanley Cup: upstart Blues or veteran Bruins?
- Blues whip Bruins in Game 7 to win first Stanley Cup
- England Win Cricket World Cup In Super Over After Incredible Tie
- US Women win 4th World Cup title, eye gender equality
- PGA Tour Standings 2019: How Can Tiger Woods Win the FedEx Cup?
- Japan beats United States to win Pacific Nations Cup
- HS softball poll: Who should win the Smith Cup this season?
- The Blues win the Stanley Cup ... and St. Louis throws a party
Vietnam win AFF Suzuki Cup trophy have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.