New Delhi (VNA) – Vietnam joined 49 others diplomatic missions in India to attend the International Bazaar 2018 in New Delhi on December 2.
This is the biggest annual fundraiser held by the Delhi Commonwealth Women’s Association. Foreign embassies put up stalls with their national delicacies, clothes, home décor items and other items.
The Vietnamese mission brought conical leaf hats, coffee and traditional dishes like spring rolls and pho (noodle soup) to the 30th edition of the event.
According to Vietnamese Ambassador to India Pham Sanh Chau, the embassy has joined the event for years, helping bring Vietnamese culture closer to international friends.
He hoped the country’s renowned tourist attractions would be introduced at next year’s event.
The International Bazaar 2018 attracted a large number of visitors. A substantial amount of funds, used for the running of a medical centre, a playground and a centre for children with special needs, were raised on the day.-VNA
- Narenda Modi’s Transformation From International Outcast to India’s Prime Minister
- RFT Seeks Interns for 2018-19 School Year
- Heavy monsoon rains kill 44 in southern India, close airport
- US criticizes Vietnam for jailing peaceful activists
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 3 Is Going to Spend ‘A Lot of Time in Vietnam’ With Jack and His Brother
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- City Council approves $7.2 million grant for Preston Smith International Airport
- USA swimming team competes at 2018 Pan Pacifics
- Colorado students show gains in literacy on 2018 state tests, but disparities remain
- Galbraith and Vietnam