Vietnam Airlines will officially launch flights connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Quang Ninh Province starting from December 30. Van Don International Airport will officially operate from December 2018 The national flag carrier will operate one return flight between Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City and Van Don International Airport in Quang Ninh daily using Airbus A321 aircraft. Flights depart Ho Chi Minh City at 2 pm and return from Van Don at 4.45 pm. The expected flight time is two hours and five minutes. Tickets are now available at VND800,000 (USD34) each way economy class (excluding taxes, fees, and surcharges). The route will help strengthen connections between the south and northeast Vietnam and meet future demand for the transportation of goods when Van Don officially becomes a special economic zone. The VND7.5 trillion (USD332 million) Van Don International Airport began operation in March 2016 and is expected to go into full operation later this month, serving both civil and military flights. With nine routes to come, capable of serving around 500,000 passengers in the first year, annual capacity is expected to be 2-2.5 million passengers by 2020, increasing to 5 million by 2030. Van Don International… Read full this story
- Warren Bullock opens new city base for All Sorts Performing Arts
- Justin Rose wins Turkish Airlines Open to set up thrilling finale to the Race to Dubai
- Ian Poulter insists he would "give his left arm" to play in Ryder Cup after impressing at Turkish Airlines Open
- Golf tips: Turkish Airlines Open 2017, European Tour betting preview
- Popular milkshake bar to open in city
- Applications open for city’s sixth International Choir Festival
- New high-dependency beds to open at city hospital
- Norwich church to open for city’s homeless this weekend as forecasters predict more snow
- SCOTLAND: 'Flat Earth' shop opens on city street with window telling folk: 'You have been lied to'
- Bomb disposal team prepares to remove 500kg WW2 device at City airport
Vietnam Airlines opens HCM City - Quang Ninh route have 322 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.