Hostess Donettes Cereal and Hostess Honey Bun Cereal will both be available in the new year.
The new year is going to be a sweet one.
Each cereal—Hostess Donettes and Hostess Honey Bun— is inspired by a Hostess baked good. The Donettes cereal is similar to Hostess' white powdered mini donuts, while the Honey Bun creation is essentially mini versions of the glazed treat.
Last month, Post made another special announcement, revealing that Sour Patch Kids cereal will be available in Walmart stores, starting on Dec. 26.
The cereal will maintain its signature kid shape and will cost around $4 per box, Bustle reported , adding that the cereal will have a "sour coating and a sweet finish," much like the beloved candy.
RELATED VIDEO: Take 5: Five-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Corn Dogs
In October, Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch also came back to shelves just in time for the holiday season. The flavor is an offshoot of the original Cinnamon Toast Crunch and tastes like—you guessed it—a sugar cookie.
- Anyone Can Be A Good Runner
- World Cup 2018: Kyle Walker shelves personal ambitions to be England’s man in the middle
- Inspiration and Desperation at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show
- Ten good men and Giulia, CAR+ November 2015
- 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan has good news after wave of injuries
- Bark’s Bites: The Good, The Not-As-Good, and The Ugly: Part Four
- LeBron James breaks social media silence, hands over Instagram account for 'greater good'
- Miami Dolphins OL has rough day, but could have good year
- “Prototype” Chrysler Store Under Attack
- Inside Rolls-Royce: 800 hours and the job’s a good ’un
- Alex Cora Manages the Red Sox and Inspires Boston’s Puerto Ricans
- The Continental: News from GM and Opel, Tata and Jaguar Get Serious, My Favorite Porsche, and What’s Coming to Paris
- Porsche Panamera Design Inspiration Discovered
- No surprises, it's just good | 2018 Volvo XC60 First Drive
- Jamming Good with Weird and Gilly: Touring Unveils Disco Volante Spyder
- 2014 Ford Transit Connect Vans Modified For 2013 SEMA Show
- Yamaha R15 V2 vs Honda CBR150R – Shootout
- The Porsche Macan GTS is a great way to get to a winter rally
- How UNH Turned A Quiet Benefactor Into A Football-Marketing Prop
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S First Drive
Two Cereals Inspired By Hostess Baked Goods Are Coming to Stores Shelves have 418 words, post on people.com at December 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.