‘Runway To The World 2018’ was officially launched in January 2018 with the first cooperation project between SIHUB and its South Korean partner – Shinhan Future’s Lab. Three Vietnamese startup groups consisting of EightCups, Victoria Productions, and Myggum visited South Korea in March 2018 to experience the local market and seek collaboration opportunities. In July 2018, SIHUB held DEMO DAY to introduce products of six Malaysian and Singaporean startups, namely Teleme, TagLa, Build Easy, Telepod, 42 Race, and PostCo. In August 2018, in turn, SIHUB sent 3 Vietnamese startups of EyeQ Tech, Gcalls, and Boom Potty to Malaysia. In the following month, it continued to send 3 other startups, namely Ami, Logivan, and Cyfeer to Singapore. In the beginning of this December, the three Vietnamese startups called Remittance Hub, BePOS, and Up Up App will visit South Korea to study the local market there. It is expected that in 2019, SIHUB will form new alliance with partners from Germany and Finland. To take part in the program Runway to the World, Vietnamese startups have to fully prepare their own solutions or innovative products making use of new technologies. These products should possess high potential to succeed in international markets. When… Read full this story
- STARTUP TO WATCH Startup Certifies Open Source ERP Software for Leopard
- OPINION 4 Ways to Waste Great Marketing Opportunities
- Rising Startups of E-Commerce
- Microsoft Opens Xbox Dev Community to Gaming Masses
- Open-Source Compliance Insurance Hits the Marketplace
- Open nature of PC is best for MMOs, says Zenimax
- Ryse Son of Rome PS4 Version: Devs are ‘Open to Opportunities’
- Hitman 2: release date, pre-order, opportunities and more.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Digital River CEO Joel Ronning on E-Commerce Growth Opportunities
- Study: Open Source Going Mainstream
Startup exchange opens great cooperation opportunities have 280 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.