The two-day program includes a painting exhibition, a book release, and a discovery of the pre-Doi Moi process’s cuisine. Visitors at the exhibition The exhibition showcases 250 paintings published in the book entitled “Hanoi’s old apartment blocks – Sketches and memories” by amateur and professional painters of the Urban Sketchers. The paintings feature a true atmosphere of Hanoi with several special images such as lines of customers in front of a pho (noodle with beef) restaurant, trade shops, arrangements for an ancestor worship ritual during the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival, and so on. Meanwhile, the book includes not only paintings but also stories about various people, who grew up in the city during the time. Visitors to the event could also enjoy traditional cuisines of generations of the Vietnamese people in the past. Translated by Chung Anh
- Festivals and Cultural Events in Greece and Cyprus
- How to Launch a Product Online Smoothly
- How to Do a Better Product Launch Online
- Product Launches Exposed - How to Launch a Product in 1 Week
- Understanding Cultural Differences in Offshore Outsourcing
- Playing Games to Improve Your Memory
- Internet Business Launch
- How to Launch a Product Funnel
- Product Launch Tips - What is a Product Launch Timeline and is it Important?
- Profitable Product Launching - 5 Important Steps That You Must Do For a Profitable Product Launching
Series of cultural events about Hanoi’s memories launched have 226 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.