Vietnam currently enjoys a healthy relationship with the RoK with the country being its largest FDI partner with nearly US$70 billion of investment (including some large-scale investment projects through a third nation). Most of the investment projects focus on the manufacturing industry, thereby contributing greatly to Vietnam’s stability, development and transformation of the country’s growth model. Over the past three years, there have been a number of important mergers and acquisition (M&A) deals involving the RoK companies in Vietnam. In 2018, the total value of capital contribution and share acquisition of the RoK businesses in Vietnam was estimated at US$1.4 billion, up 50% on- year.
- Securities trading codes issued for more than 350 foreign investors in April
- Foreign investors take M&A route into Vietnam
- FDI inflow to Vietnam sees good year ahead
- Foreign investors still eye Vietnam amid coronavirus outbreak
- Foreign investors still eye Vietnam amid SARS-CoV-2 outbreak
- Foreign investors still eye Vietnam amid Covid-19 outbreak
- Foreign investors penetrate deep into Vietnam’s e-commerce market
- Healthcare market attracts foreign investors
- With no limitation on foreign ownership, Vietnam fintech market expects to boom
- Fiddler’s Creek course named to Golfweek’s Top 100 Best Residential Golf Courses in U.S. for 15th consecutive year
RoK tops list of foreign investors in Vietnam for 5th consecutive year have 207 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.