Vietnam currently enjoys a healthy relationship with the RoK with the country being its largest FDI partner with nearly US$70 billion of investment (including some large-scale investment projects through a third nation).
Most of the investment projects focus on the manufacturing industry, thereby contributing greatly to Vietnam’s stability, development and transformation of the country’s growth model.
Over the past three years, there have been a number of important mergers and acquisition (M&A) deals involving the RoK companies in Vietnam.
In 2018, the total value of capital contribution and share acquisition of the RoK businesses in Vietnam was estimated at US$1.4 billion, up 50% on- year.
- 'Workaholic' Shannon tops list of MPs who contribute to debates
- France to expand law to stop foreign investors 'pillaging French talents'
- Tough choice for foreign investors after Indian bourses rein in trading abroad
- Market watch: Foreign investors continue to buy as KSE-100 moves past 45,000
- Pakistan visible on foreign investors’ radar
- Foreign investors buy majority of high-end London homes as prices fall
- Abertay University's computer games degrees ranked best in Europe for fourth consecutive year
- Wolves top list of new football banning orders
- Barclays investors give CEO Staley year to fix investment bank
- Golf: Stoke Park Golf Club professional Tom Reid named in the world's top-50 junior coaches for a second year