The race started at the Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens, passing HCMC Post Office, Municipal Theater and Office of the HCMC People’s Committee and six districts.
In men’s category, the winner is Geoffreey Birgen from Kenya with a victory of 2 hour 20 minutes 20 seconds. Ms. Peninah Kigen from Kenya becomes the first runner up within 2 hour 47 minutes 3 seconds.
The first prize is worth US$ 5,000.
BY KHANH VAN- Translated by Huyen Huong
- London marathon 2018 weather forecast – will it be the hottest on record and what is the African plume?
- Charity Runners Shatter Fundraising Record at 2018 Boston Marathon
- Chicago Runner PRs in Half Marathon Nine Years to the Day After Suicide Attempt
- Transgender Runners Can Race Boston Marathon Under Identified Gender
- 100 runners pledge to “finish” marathon in Ipswich park in honour of man who died during Sunday’s race
- The Story Behind One of the Last Runners on the Boston Marathon Course
- Runner aims for 25 marathons in a month to raise awareness of Type 1 diabetes
- 7 reasons to attend PC Gamer Weekender 2018
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should to Watch the 2019 Boston Marathon
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should Watch the 2019 Boston Marathon