Hồ Trung DũngViet Nam News Hồ Trung Dũng has released a new album entitled Saigon Feel co-produced with Võ Thiện Thanh. It took about six years to complete and has proven to be a hit in the Vietnamese music scene. Saigon Feel is also a milestone in Dũng’s nine-year career. Dũng speaks about his new album and his personal point of view about music. Why did you want to make a CD in the digital era? Many singers are concerned about this. Everybody says that Vietnamese people like music. But I see that Vietnamese only like listening to music free of charge. Is it right to say Vietnamese people like music? It seems most people don’t pay for music anymore. This hits the artists directly. Everybody asks why artists don’t make new albums or perform live shows, but they don’t ask where the artists can find the money to do those things. International artists earn money from CDs and ticket sales for live shows. They can just stay in their studios and record albums, and survive just by doing that. As a result, they don’t depend on anybody or any sponsorship. On the contrary in Việt Nam, it is not… Read full this story
- From start to finish: A Minnesota music hero takes us inside the making of his new album
- What is Hozier’s full name, when is he next on tour, what are the lyrics to Shrike and is he releasing a new album?
- Tapping into Tulsa: City's music history led American Aquarium to record new album here
- JaVale McGee's new album Pierre is already racking up positive reviews
- Iggy Pop announces new album, Free
- Devendra Banhart announces release of new album ‘Mala’
- Hear two songs from Elvis Costello & The Imposters' new album, Look Now
- Brother and sister release new album
- Paul Simon announces new album, In The Blue Light
- Kasabian to release new album in October
New album puts jazz in key position have 336 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.