Reality television star and lifestyle mogul Kim Kardashian has her sights set on the Chinese market with plans to open a pop-up store, state media reported Friday. Kardashian, whose rapper husband Kanye West briefly lived in China as a child, recently launched her makeup brand KKW Beauty and told China’s official news agency about her plans to do business in the world’s second largest economy. But with a fraction of the followers on local social media platforms compared to her Instagram fans, she has a long way to go. “China has the best make-up, and I would love to explore more of it,” she said from Los Angeles in the interview published Friday. Having “great interest in Chinese culture”, Kardashian said she would like to film part of her reality TV show in the country. The mother of three has even set up accounts on Chinese social media sites Weibo and Little Red Book. But she has just 162,000 followers on the Twitter-like Weibo — a figure dwarfed by her presence on Instagram, where her 121 million fans make her the seventh most followed account on the platform. On the Pinterest-like Little Red Book, Kardashian shares makeup tips and snippets… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian BLASTS sister Kourtney in furious row
- Kim Kardashian struggles to keep her top in place as she promotes new beauty pop up
- Kim Kardashian takes the escalator in a plunging white gown ‘holding her imaginary phone’
- Kim Kardashian has revealed her favourite mascara… and you can buy it in Sainsbury’s for £8.50
- Kim Kardashian’s bonkers 10 day juice cleanse and no sugar diet to shape up for the Met Gala
- Kim Kardashian slammed by fans for promoting appetite suppressing lollies in sultry Instagram snap
- Kim Kardashian looks incredible in plunging black crop top, but can you spot the unfortunate thing that’s ruining her look?
- Kim Kardashian defends straightening daughter North’s hair after posting throwback snap
- Kim Kardashian shows off blunt bobbed hairstyle as she arrives at Jimmy Kimmel show in crop top and leggings
- Kim Kardashian has been accused of 'black face'... again
Keeping up with China: Kim Kardashian woos Chinese market have 356 words, post on en.rfi.fr at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.