Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Japan took the lead among 112 countries and territories invested in Vietnam in 2018, with 8.59 billion USD, making up 24 percent of the nation’s total FDI. The Republic of Korea and Singapore were the runner-ups with 7.2 billion USD and 5 billion USD, making up 24.2 percent and 14.2 percent of the country’s total FDI, respectively. Vietnam attracted 35.46 billion USD in total foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2018, equivalent to 98.8 percent of the previous year’s figure. According to a report by the Foreign Investment Agency under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, by December 20, FDI commitment for 3,046 newly-licensed projects reached nearly 18 billion USD, equivalent to 84.5 percent of the same period last year. After a yearly decline of nearly 10 percent in FDI added to operating projects totaled at 7.59 billion USD, the capital pledged for stake acquisitions rose by 60 percent year on year to 9.89 billion USD, the report said. As per the data, foreign-invested enterprises gained a trade surplus of 32.8 billion USD this year as they exported 175.5 billion USD worth of goods, up 13 percent while their imports hit 142.7 billion… Read full this story
- First Evo Japan tournament set for January 2018
- FromSoftware and Japan Studio Reveal New PlayStation VR Title, Deracine; Coming in 2018
- WTF is Blockchain, how do indie amiibos happen, and more we learned at GDC 2018
- Ubisoft will host its E3 2018 presentation on June 11
- Ghost of Tsushima Wants to Teleport You to Feudal Japan [E3 2018 Preview]
- Sony TGS 2018 Lineup: Battlefield V, Death Stranding, DMCV, and More
- PlayStation Japan’s New Video Shows Early 2018 Lineup, God of War Still on Track
- Nintendo Stock Drops by 7% After Disappointing E3 2018 Show
- Get your first look at Ghost of Tsushima gameplay with Sucker Punch's jaw-dropping E3 2018 trailer
- Phil Spencer Talks About Xbox E3 2018 Line-up, Will See "Positive Changes"
Japan leads foreign investors in Vietnam in 2018 have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.