HCM City People’s Committee have assigned SaigonTourist to make preparations for the 720 metres long Nguyen Hue Flower Street.
The flower street will be some 720 metres long
Nguyen Hue will be decorated with flowers from February 2 to 8, 2019.
The street starts with three welcoming gates, displaying 15 different animals.
At the middle of street, there will be a family of pigs wearing traditional clothes on the way to Ben Thanh Market.
Six piggy banks are put along the street to call for donations which will be used to help poor city students.
The smart city model will be showcased at the crossroad of Huynh Thuc Khang and Nguyen Hue streets with decorations of smart trees and friendly robots.
The street will include installations themed green ocean, creative urban area as well as decorations showing the period of Industry 4.0.
The green ocean decoration at the flower street
Since 2004, Nguyen Hue Flower Street has been one of the annual highlights in Ho Chi Minh City every Lunar New Year.
Saigontourist claim Nguyen Hue Flower Street Festival welcomed more than one million visitors during the seven-day Lunar New Year 2018 holiday.
- Mobile apps to bring in the Lunar New Year 2013: Year of the Snake
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year
- Valve launches surprise Steam Lunar New Year Sale
- Taiwanese Get Facelifts for New Year
- International boxing championship to start in HCM City
- Great Ways to Celebrate the New Year in India
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Plan To Fulfill Your Million Dollar Plus Bucket List In Vegas This New Year
- New York's 5 Gifts For Employers In 2014: What State And City Employers Need To Know Heading Into The New Year
- 12 New Year's resolutions for your data