The Hanwha Aero Engines factory project was granted an investment registration certificate by the Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park Management Board with a total investment capital of 200 million USD.
Construction started in September 2017 on a total area of nearly 97,000 sq.m.
The plant is expected to launch its first products in January 2019.
Speaking at the launching ceremony, head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh said he hopes the Hanwha Aero Engines plant will become a role model for how to transfer technology from the Republic of Korea’s enterprises to Vietnam, thereby opening up access to key technologies and enhancing technological capacity for Vietnam. –
Founded in 1952, Hanwha Group is one of the largest business conglomerates in the Republic of Korea. – VNA
- Airbus Helicopters, state to build parts factory in Gyula
- Red hot engine parts rained on the street
- Kinloss engineers part of UN mission
- Massive car parts factory will 'destroy area forever'
- Massive car parts factory near Burton given the go ahead
- Avolon expansion plan drags on profits at aircraft leasing giant
- 10,000 year old weapons 'factory' is found in Siberia
- SMG inaugurates HUF 5 bln expansion in Hungary
- Rare Buchon aircraft to fly at Duxford this weekend
- Bombardier wins engineering prize for eco-designed wing