Hanoi is 7th on the top 10 list of must go food paradises compiled by Tatler. The magazine tells travelers that the fascinating mix of Vietnamese cuisine with Chinese and French influences is part of the charm of Hanoi. “Look past the obvious must-haves such as pho, banh mi and the fantastic coffee, and you’ll find gems such as mien xao luon (stir fried glass noodles with deep fried eel), or nem cua be (crispy crab rolls). If you’re thinking about taking a trip, our food lover’s guide to Hanoi will definitely come in handy,” Tatler wrote. Noodle soup pho and banh mi, a kind of sandwich that consists of a Vietnamese single-serving baguette filled with various savory ingredients, are Vietnam’s iconic street dishes. Bangkok (Thailand) tops the list, followed by Osaka (Japan), Paris (France), Rome (Italy), Seoul (South Korea), Manila (Philippines), Hanoi (Vietnam), Los Angeles (U.S.), London (U.K.) and Melbourne (Australia). In the ten months of 2018, Hanoi welcomed over 3.4 million foreign visitors, up 16.9 percent year-on-year, according to the Hanoi Statistics Office. Previously, Hanoi was named among the top destinations for ‘every type of traveler’ by globally renowned U.S. magazine Time. In July, Hello!, another UK weekly magazine named Hanoi the number one… Read full this story
- Northern Ireland noodles venue named 'best cheap eat' in the UK
- Let’s Eat Grandma win Q Magazine album of the year award with second album
- Let’s Eat Grandma win Q Magazine album of the year award
- Obese lad who constantly devoured toilet paper and dirt due to rare eating condition dies aged just 11
- Australian man who became paraplegic after eating slug dies aged 29
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan takes on new country branding to entice more visitors – UK magazine
- City restaurant named one of the best places to eat pizza in UK
- Devastated dog owner's warning after her pet dies from eating bones
- In Hanoi, it's common culture to line up and squeeze for good food
- Dog owner's heartbreaking warning as beloved pet dies 'after eating treats'
Eat in Hanoi before you die, UK magazine advises have 349 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.