Singers and theatre artists perform in music shows to usher New Year (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – A series of drama, music and dance shows featuring hundreds of singers, dancers and theatre artists are taking place in HCM City on the last days of the year, offering something for everyone on the occasion of the New Year 2019. An open-air music show titled Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Happy New Year) will open on New Year’s Eve in District 1’s Le Duan Street. It will feature young singers and dance groups from local cultural clubs in the rural districts of Thu Duc, Nha Be and Hoc Mon. A music gala will be staged at 8pm on December 30 and 31 at the Youth Cultural House on Pham Ngoc Thach Street, with 30 musicians and singers performing with traditional instruments. Puppet artists and magicians will also be included. More than 10,000 people are expected to attend. District 11’s Dam Sen Park and District 9’s Suoi Tien Park, two of the city’s biggest parks, are promoting the holiday spirit through entertainment programmes. Dam Sen Park’s visitors will enjoy for free a programme of music, dance, comedy, circus and puppet shows,… Read full this story
- Top 4 nutrition predictions in the New Year
- HCM City’s investment stimulus programme yields solid results
- HCM City to pilot food safety and hygiene programme in schools
- HCM City students make biodegradable products from potatoes
- Cambodian man arrested in HCM City for drugs trading
- HCM City, Ivory Coast localities step up cooperation
- 15 Great Races to Run in the New Year
- Kick Start Your 2019 With One of These New Year’s Races
- Happy frigid-ass New Year: Coldest NYE in 70 years awaits revelers in U.S.
- New Year's Eve at Hogwarts Castle was a magical kaleidoscope of fireworks
Drama and music shows to usher New Year in HCM City have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.