Chairwoman of Vietnam Study Promotion Fund Nguyen Thi Doan gives donations to pupils
Former Vice State President and Chairwoman of Vietnam Study Promotion Fund Nguyen Thi Doan, Hoang Dan Mac, former party secretary of Phu Tho, and Pham Huy Hoan, editor-in-chief of Dantri News attended the review meeting of the Vietnam Study Promotion Fund held on December 19 and 20.
More activities were suggested at the meeting. Doan also asked the local Study Promotion Fund to consult local authorities on educational programmes in the coming years.
Nguyen Thi Hong Ha represents Pham Thi Ninh’s family to give donations to pupils
At the meeting, Dantri gave 20 scholarships that worth VND5m each to 20 pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds and good academic results.
VND100m was donated by Pham Thi Ninh’s family in Hanoi. Her family has donated a total VND300m on charity activities in accordance with her will. VND100m was spent on school facility at Quang Tien Primary School in Quang Binh Province and another VND100m was used to build staff room at Phong Du Thuong Kindergarten in Yen Bai Province.
- Google Classroom App Comes To The Play Store To Help Teachers And Students Stay On The Same Page [Updated]
- Apple unveils new iPad with Pencil support for students
- Cyclist uses his kidney ordeal to help support those in need
- ‘Recovery High Schools’ Are Helping Students With Addictions Stay Sober
- School disciplinary incidents increase as more students use e-cigs, officials seek remedy
- To help fight vaping, schools look to their own students
- Miley Cyrus encourages fans to support new charity single by Parkland survivors
- 'Who let this happen?': students rediscover antisemitism on Auschwitz field trip
- Pro-Life Students Walking Out to Protest Abortion: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- How to help victims of the Southern California wildfires