Vietcombank posted VND23,260-23,350 per dollar for its buying and selling rates, down by VND15 from Monday. – Photo Vietcombank On Monday, the central bank appreciated the value of the dollar against the dong by VND5 over last Friday to VND22,755 per dollar, the highest rate since January 2018. On Tuesday, the central bank kept the rate unchanged. With the current trading band of +/- 3 per cent, the ceiling rate applied by commercial banks for Tuesday is VND23,437 per dollar and the floor rate is VND22,073 per dollar. At commercial banks, the price of the dollar saw decreases on Tuesday. Vietcombank posted VND23,260-23,350 per dollar for its buying and selling rates, down by VND15 from Monday. At BIDV, the buying and selling rates were VND23,255-23,345 per dollar, down by VND45. Techcombank cut the buying rate from the previous day by VND10 and the selling rate by VND15 to VND23,240 and 23,390 per dollar, respectively. Compared with January 2018, the central bank’s daily reference exchange rate of the US dollar against the dong increased by 1.56 per cent, or VND350. According to experts, the central bank has decided to raise the reference exchange rate gradually to prepare for the fourth interest… Read full this story
- Pound to euro exchange rate – what is today’s rate, what affects the price and where’s the best place to buy currency?
- Dollar powers to 29-month high, stocks stay standing despite weak data
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar powers to 29-month high, stocks stay standing despite weak data
- Shares fall to one-month low after U.S. manufacturing hit
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares fall to 1-month low after U.S. manufacturing hit
- Global shares slip to one-month low after U.S. manufacturing shock - Reuters
- Asian shares firm as investors stay hopeful on U.S.-China disputes
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares firm as investors stay hopeful on U.S.-China disputes
- As Lebanon reforms go slowly, protests suggest widening anger
- Morning News Call - India, October 1
Central bank’s exchange rate hits highest level in months have 326 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.