Hong Kong (CNN Business)Wall Street’s Christmas rout has spilled into Asia.
The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch – he can’t putt!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 24, 2018
CNN’s Junko Ogura, Rich Barbieri, David Goldman and Nathaniel Meyersohn contributed to this report.
- Asian stocks ride Wall Street rally, oil extends gains
- Asia stocks chase Wall St, Europe records after US data and Trump
- Asia stocks follow Wall St losses
- Asia stocks track Wall St rally after US jobs report
- PH stocks mirror Wall Street trend
- Stocks track Wall Street advance
- Other Asian stocks follow Wall Street higher
- A battleground stock for Wall Street’s short sellers is getting hammered
- PH stocks track Wall Street gain
- Asia follows Wall Street higher, upbeat U.S. data lifts dollar