And she would have been very wrong. So wrong that a big foreigner who met her in person for the very first time would call out “my wife” when he saw her. In a small house in the city of St. Louis, Missouri, the U.S, Pham Thi Khanh Xuan sits by Freddie Scott, her husband, watching television and keeping an eye on their two boys who are playing. Theirs is a most improbable love story. “My husband is very funny, he can’t speak Vietnamese well, but when I tell him what to say, he imitates immediately,” says Xuan, giggling. The simple happiness she’s enjoying now was an impossible dream, when she looks back just four years. Xuan had a C-section when she was in the 32nd week of her pregnancy, but the prematurely born twins have pulled through. Photo courtesy of Pham Thi Khanh Xuan. Xuan, a native of the southern province of Dong Nai, was stunted and underweight when she was a young child, and could only walk with difficulty. When she graduated from university, she was only as tall as an elementary school student. Born to a poor family, she lost her mother when she was just eight…. Read full this story
- Is Naga Chaitanya The Reason Why Love Story Has Got Delayed?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Lin-Manuel Miranda and Wife Vanessa Nadal's Love Story
- Full lyrical of Ay Pilla from Love Story released
- A new virtual library in Minecraft will let people in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Russia and Vietnam read stories from banned journalists
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Karan Johar shares pics to wish mom Hiroo on her birthday, calls her his ‘big love story’
- New Mutants To Feature LGBTQ Love Story
- Hilary Duff Gets 'Real' After Chaotic Morning Getting Son to School and Breastfeeding Daughter
- Tennessee state library providing records to get Real IDs
- Amitabh Bachchan GETS REAL About Suffering From Tuebrculosis; Says He Didn’t Know For 8 Years
An improbable Vietnam-US love story gets real have 344 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.