It’s been the usual rollercoaster of a year for Plymouth businesses but many of them have something to smile about. Firms across the city have been recognised with numerous awards while there has been expansion throughout various sectors. Some have been representing Plymouth on an international scale while others have made a huge difference within the city. From recycling to regeneration and conveyancing to care there is plenty to be positive about on the city’s business scene. Here are 16 Plymouth companies who have had a brilliant year. Princess Yachts – awards galore for luxury yacht maker Luxury yacht builder Princess Yachts was named Business of the Year and won the Communication Award at the Western Morning News Business Awards. It launched six new models and the Stonehouse-based company is expecting to make up to £30million in profit in 2018, beating last year’s record performance. It was also awarded the Retail Marketing Initiative Boat Builders Award for its Princess R35 communications campaign. The landmark multi-channel marketing campaign launched the game-changing Princess R35 performance sports yacht, creating an entirely new market segment and customer-base for the brand. The recognition came from marine industry experts International Boat Industry, publishers of The Business… Read full this story
- DoubleDragon sees 2 office projects completed by 2018
- Del Monte shuts down US vegetable business
- AboitizPower to add 500MW capacity in 2018
- Businessmen continue to invest despite slip in WB’s ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking
- McAfee predicts 2018 ransomware threats
- Absolution without confession?
- DoF warns of cut in 2018 infra budget
- Office space demand to move to Bay Area, Alabang after 2018
- US businesses optimistic in ASEAN; PH tops profit outlook
- Philippines aims to improve ease of doing business by 2022
All these Plymouth businesses have absolutely smashed it in 2018 have 286 words, post on www.plymouthherald.co.uk at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.