A Vietnamese fan carries a replica of the AFF Cup at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi. Photo by VnExpress/Giang Huy Vietnam and Malaysia have taken different paths to the final. Vietnam was unbeaten in the group stage with three wins, one draw and no goals conceded. Then they went on to win both legs of semi-finals against the Philippines with the same score, 2-1. Malaysia had a slow start, losing to Vietnam in the group stage. In the semifinals, they drew with Thailand 2-2 on aggregate and proceeded to the final. After the first leg of the final, Vietnam holds the advantage of scoring two away goals in the first leg that ended in a 2-2 draw. A goalless draw or a 1-1 draw will deliver the title to Vietnam. Video below shows Malaysian fans burning flares as they gathered outside My Dinh Stadium. CĐV Malaysia đốt pháo sáng, hò reo trên đường tiến vào sân Mỹ Đình
- AFF Cup: Nation smothered in red as Vietnam enters final
- Vietnam Airlines tăng chuyến đưa cổ động viên sang Malaysia cổ vũ trận Chung kết lượt đi AFF Cup 2018
- Czechs 2-0 up on US in Fed Cup final
- England's Eoin Morgan Hails Brendon McCullum Influence Ahead Of World Cup Final
- Jason Roy Fans Upset As Kumar Dharmasena Is Named To Officiate In World Cup Final
- Goldman Sachs thinks England will make the World Cup final
- 2022 World Cup final in Qatar to be played on 18 December
- Jonny Wilkinson drops in on England training before World Cup final
- Here's when the 2018 FIFA World Cup final starts where you live — and how you can watch it live online
- Pliskova pulls out of Czech team for Fed Cup final vs. U.S.
AFF Cup final: Vietnam vs. Malaysia have 306 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.